How could I get a civil rights lawyer.Harrassment from

Customer Question
How could I get...

How could I get a civil rights lawyer.Harrassment from federal government.I would say about 32 years.Job , home ,wherever I would go.At least a representative to go to a federal institution with a lawyer.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Staten island ,queens new york.This has nothing to do with real estate

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No never.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Right now they just gave me a tax return.The last five years they are holding or kept my returns.At least 30 thousand dollars.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/20/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Why are they seizing your money, is it because you owe taxes or some other debt? Please explain, because the government does not just seize your money for no reason at all.