I am currently living in Mexico and would like to apply for…

Customer Question
I am currently living...

I am currently living in Mexico and would like to apply for residency without returning to Canada. Is this possible? Darlene

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No, I am from Canada. When I inquired, I did not meet the financial standards.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 3 days by:
9/23/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You want to apply for Mexican residency? You do not meet their financial requirements?