I keep getting phone call, and she don't say any thing but…

Customer Question
I keep getting phone...

I keep getting phone call , and she don't say any thing but leave a messages and give her name Courtney Cook , so I call back and say stop calling and her husband keep texting me , telling me to stop calling his wife , this has been going on for a wild , he has looked me up on face book , and has call my kin , telling then to tell me to stop calling his wife ,,, well a few day ago it started up one more time , 30 text from Ryan telling me to stop calling his wife , he has all ready turn me in to the police , I have he 30 text with my 9 response

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Fort Worth , Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He said he has talk to a police man , I just wonted to talk to someone before I did any thing , talking with police here is like talk to a dead fish

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He keep texting me telling me to block his number , and I tell him he need to control his wife , I have keep the last few days text on it wont be here say

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/20/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 11 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you share with me what your question is? Have you been contacted by the police?

no I have not

In a situation like this, if the person kept calling, they should have simply been blocked. To keep responding and going back and forth, would not seem reasonable and it appears, this has escalated more than it needed to. At this time, the person should be ignored. Block them. If the police do get involved and there is a basis to try and have charges filed for the harassment, you can show them the evidence of texts and calls going back and forth between the parties and that there was mutual contact and responses made between both parties and this is not a situation where a party was told to stop and cease the contact and failed to listen and it continued.

I don't have a active e-mail address ,,, yes I would like to be called

You can contact customer service and they can update the information and an expert may contact you.