I had an extreme situation with Access Saturday,

Customer Question
I had an extreme...

I had an extreme situation with Access Saturday, necessitating admission to hospital. Not first incidence & wish to know if I can sue. All info documented. I'm 87 years old.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Pittsburgh, PA. Do not know a lawyer & would like referral. Thank you.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Reported to person in charge of scheduling but not legally filed. Just out of hospital Monday.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Willing to answer any questions. Not very knowledgeable of procedure. Thank you.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 9 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

If there was negligence and injury you can pursue a claim. I will go over some options and information next.

You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!You stand to recover not only your actual losses (compensatory damages) but also interest, costs and legal fees. on occasion special damages (punitive damages) are also available.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
Awaiting your reply, thank you!