Palmer, i cosind for a lady but she will not pay what can i…

Customer Question
Hi my names is...

Hi my names is charles palmer

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I cosind for a lady but she will not pay what can i do

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes trying to get me to pay

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I can not pay my money goes to bill

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/20/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If you cosigned for someone and they are not paying as agreed, which is now causing you damage not only financially, but to your credit report as well, your final option will be to sue them in court for damages. You do have a right to sue for damages and also to get the property from them and have it sold to reimburse you for the damage that they caused.

You need to consider getting a local attorney to sue the person or go to legal aid to get an attorney and sue the person.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

for get it i keep my money by

I am afraid I do not understand, I give you an answer and now you want to take it from the expert and hurt the expert?