It's a simple question and I was trying to google search…

Customer Question
It's a simple question...

It's a simple question and I was trying to google search before I had to pay.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was trying to find my own answer before paying for it on this website and your window popped up.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/20/2017
Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

Hello again,

If you want to ask the question, I'll be happy to answer. If not, let me know, and we can close this Q&A session.

I guess I'll cancel it and get my money back. The assistant said she would convey the question before being charged. Thank you.

Yep. Take care.