I have a single female that I rented a bedroom to and now…

Customer Question
I have a single...

I have a single female that I rented a bedroom to and now she wants to do 4 loads of wash a week, use my re fig as if it was hers and is using my kitchen, plates and silver where like it is hers without even asking. What can I do??

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

North Port Fl.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes what can I do??

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/20/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand...in most cases, when a person rents out a room in their home, they are also allowing access to common areas/appliances. Was that not what you and your tenant agreed to?