I need to talk with a probate and estate lawyer who knows…

Customer Question
I need to talk...

I need to talk with a probate and estate lawyer who knows the laws pertaining to a will in Washington state

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Washington state

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

I have the will

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
9/19/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

What questions can I help you with today,thanks.

I am the beneficiary I need help understanding things in my dads will

Can you post the will here.Be happy to look at it or give me the parts you want to talk about thanks.