Can I use my association property management company for…

Customer Question
Can I use my...

Can I use my association property management company for negligent bookkeeping

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Illinois

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes. The association attorney has accused me of owing a certain amount of money. I have cancelled checks to prove the amount is erroneous

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is the second time we have been to court. I paid off the amount agreed upon by the court. Now they say I owe more fees but they will not give me a copy of the ledger

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/19/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 10 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question.

You ask

Do you mean "can I sue my association..."?