I draw soc sec from my deceased husband and I am still

Customer Question
I draw soc sec...

I draw soc sec from my deceased husband and I am still employed , can I switch and draw from mine if it's more. How do I find out if it's more?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from state to state, can you tell me where the company is registered?

Rathdrum, Idaho 83858

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Just what I already draw from, my earnings are reported every year

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/19/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Did you begin collecting spousal benefits before your full retirement age?