I have a matter with a lawyer. i live in Ga. I had gave him…

Customer Question
I have a matter...

I have a matter with a lawyer.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I live in Ga. I had gave him a retainer fee for my brother but he decided not to use him. the lawyer did come and talk to him, so i know i have to pay him something for his travel and use of time. I want to know how can i request my refund

Lawyer's Assistant: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money.

It have been longer than 30 days. I have been contacting his office before the 30 days and have not got any answers. i have ben requesting him to call me but he never do. The only contact i have got is between me and his sectary.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I was going to write a letter requesting a refund.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
9/19/2017
Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

Did you sign a contract associated with paying the retainer fee?