I recently moved into an apt. Two weeks later I used the…

Customer Question
I recently moved into...

I recently moved into an apt. Two weeks later I used the electric stove top.The pans that fit under the coils are the wrong size, consquently the coils are at an angle and cause the pans and pots to slide off. I have already burned myself once. Have contacted the management but with no response.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Calif

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes I called the management co......no response

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes...the carpet was not cleaned. I took pictures. But no one would sit on this filthy thing.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/19/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by JustAnswer. If you have requested a phone call with an attorney, your request will post to other experts that do offer this service. When another attorney accepts your request you will get additional instructions.

.

I have read your comments, but I am not sure what your legal question is?

.

.

thanks