We are a bar (tavern) and would like to ban scooters in the…

Customer Question
We are a bar...

We are a bar (tavern) and would like to ban scooters in the bar Is this against the law in Az??

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Az

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No we were just going to post it but would like to.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/19/2017
Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 10 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Do you mean like razor scooters? Or do you mean the type that elderly indivduals use to get around?

Did you see my follow up question to your issue?

Hello?

Are you there? Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. Once you respond to my follow up question, I will respond as soon as I can. Please note that I may be assisting other customers or otherwise out of the office (depending when you respond). Thank you.

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?