Case key 2007000620 case#07-000633, defendant malesev I was…

Customer Question
Case key(###) ###-#### case#07-000633 ...

Case key(###) ###-#### case#07-000633

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Defendant Christopher malesev I was defrauded out of $7,085 in 2007 my compensation is only $10 per month. what do I need to do to get this amount increased to a more equitable amount?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes case#07-000633

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
9/19/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 8 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Is defendant in the US?I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
Tina, Lawyer