Can a Brazilian company sell their Domain to an American…

Customer Question
Can a Brazilian company...

Can a Brazilian company sell their Domain to an American Company? Thank you, ***** *****

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in New York State

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. I like to buy a certain Domain from a Brazilian company

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. But if it can be done, I will need a competant lawyer to represent me in Sao Paulo

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/19/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 11 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
It can be done. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. a limited contract or asset purchase agreement covers the sale. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
Your response "YES" needs a little more clarification.
what more can I answer for you?
Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"