I'm in PA, on WC, company sent letter wanting me to pay for…

Customer Question
I'm in PA, on...

I'm in PA, on WC, company sent letter wanting me to pay for my health insurance, is this legal? I'm employed by Aldi.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will, FT

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes they've sent me all my paperwork late. I was clueless the first 2 weeks what and when I was getting paid. No one from my company knew anything.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/19/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 11 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Does company have a policy of charging for coverage while on workers comp and was it disclosed?