I need a A labor lawyer, because I was working for the

Customer Question
county school board for 15...
I need a A labor lawyer, because I was working for the county school board for 15 years I got injured on the job I'm on Workmen's Comp. and I was told Ash and I get benefits that I'm getting and they fired me take away my pension I am currently still on workmens as of to day,please help !
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
9/19/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your specific question for us about your situation?

You are still collecting workers compensation benefits?

What does your union contract or your government rules state about being out of work injured? Were you out for more than 12 weeks?

Please give us some more details and your specific question for us. Thank you.

Tina, Lawyer