Auto shop is part out my truck, had not done the repair,

Customer Question
Auto shop is part...

Auto shop is part out my truck , had not done the repair

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Nevada , 1993 Ford ltx

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Like what ?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
9/19/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question today. I'm attorney Bill assisting you.

Have you given a written demand to the dealership requesting a full refund, repair and return of your truck ?

If you aren't able to solve this matter amicably with the dealership you will have to resort to a legal remedy.

It may make most sense to pursue the auto shop in the small claims court if your claim is for less than $10,000.

Otherwise you will have to bring an action in the civil trial court.

You can bring a civil suit for repossession of your vehicle and damages in the district court.

We are here to help.

Please follow up with me until we can your legal issue sorted.

In return remember to rate positively today.

As I'm not an employee of justanswer I rely on your positive feedback.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS today before exiting.

Thank You

Attorney Bill