Pearl I m trying to contact an attroney I paid my fee how…

Customer Question
Pearl I m trying...

Pearl I m trying to contact an attroney I paid my fee how will he contact me? In my email

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I live in Austin, TX but the case will be in Charleston, West Virginia is for my Dad

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My father is not on my birth certificate put if I need to take an DNA I will I will be hsndling everything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/19/2017
Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Lucy, Esq., Attorney

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Can you clarify your question for me?

Are you still there

Yes, I'm here. I'm afraid I don't understand your question. If you could tell me more about your situation, that would be very helpful.

My Dad lives in Charleston West Virginia and I live in Austin Tx Im his daughter and I need to see how to go by handling his affairs

Thank you.

I see now that you're already working with another expert on this, so I'm going to opt out and let you continue on that question page with them. Good luck.