Second opinion] Yes how can I allocate policies of my

Customer Question
Second opinion] Yes how...

Second opinion] Yes how can I allocate policies of my grandparents

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ohio they are still living its for nursing home stay I am Durable poa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I don't know where to begin

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My grandparents have a house that I am living in and I am the executed and TOD

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/19/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What do you mean "how can you allocate policies"? Please clarify.