My name. Dr L Goicoechea My email. [email protected] I am…

Customer Question
My name. Dr George L...
My name. Dr George L Goicoechea
My email. ***@******.***
I am trying to bring a visitor to the USA. She is a nurse with a,Swedish passport. Father: Ghana mother: Swedish. Name: Jennifer Essendon she sent me a,quote from fly247*****as follows: medical $ 95o; passport renewing Swedish) $320; visa USA $470; airport taxes $ 540;
Veterinary report $ 800 ; dog cage $ 550; police recorr $ 450. All pf these sound falase
.the quote has no number and is signed by Harriet Allan Moses. Can you advise?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

why are you paying the fees for a visitor visa?

Most visa fees are approximately $160 -

please see:

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/fees/fees-visa-services.html

Airport taxes are included in the airfare and it depends on the actual airport but it tends to be a small percent.

A police record is not required to get a tourist visa.

Animal entry is restricted depending on the country of origin; please see:

https://www.cdc.gov/importation/bringing-an-animal-into-the-united-states/dogs.html

For an advisory on sweetheart/romance scams which are becoming more common please see:

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0004-online-dating-scams

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

Thank you and take care.

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here:

legalgems
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer