I need help,I won the writ of Mandate In superior court ,the…

Customer Question
I need help,I won...

I need help,I won the writ of Mandate In superior court ,the order is to re-assess my son to protective supervision due to his autism,but the IHSS did not comply comprehensively and put wrong date and wrong assessmnet instead of protective supervision the Sw put personal care then,the IHSS supervisor urege me to file administrative hearing inorder for them to send the SW again to follow the right order but during the administrative hearing the SW worker did not appear and the Supervisor of iHSS and theCDSS hearing officer ask the IHSS appweal officer about stipulation to send the SW back but the Ao,doesnot want to answer so at the end of the hearing my witness testified about the prptective supervision need of my son and the rushing papaer work done by Sw,the CDSS hearing officer told the IHSS AO that if they are willing to payback the hours because thers retro active pay and the case was since 2013,the CDSS hearing officer said to the IHSS ao that my son need 24 hour supervision the Hearing adjourn then after amonth I received the decision that the CDSS hearing officer sustained the IHSS action even though the NOTICE of Action they send has wrong assessment and dates that never exist plus thay did not appear to the hearing to verify or confirmed the documentation and reports they din ,and I was not able to ask rhem, questions beacause they were not there,I just want them to follow the law and order, hay palay games on me, the RCEB told me to file another writ of manadate and grievances and I do not know what to do with it since they are avoiding to see and talk to me.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?

No, beacause i am so hesitant to do it because they told me that they will not entertain any thing and they said I will pay all of heir ost since 2013 and I do not have money to pay for them,they are the one who dis obeuy the law since 2013 that's why the superior court make me win but they want then to assess my special need again to protective supervision and they did not do it.,their lawyer alaways palaying games on me because I am not a lawyer but she lost the case and she said she will not appear to anya motion,the order should be one by March 22-2016 but they did not do it then she said to the court that they are filing counter writ,then later IHSS called m eto do the assessmnet and rushing to justify the non-compliance last 3-2-16 I let them do it but they [palay games on me they twist everything now,but i have some voicemail that they urge me to file administrative hearing so thatthey can send the social worker back to do the rightassessmnet but they did not do it and do alot of falase dovumentation, the RCEB told me it will happen again to other families with special need like mine if I just let the go away eith it,so they want me to file another writ to superior court but how can i pay the ihss and cdss i dont have money they told me iwill pay all of thier cost,i am here in concord Ca.94519 i just want them to follow the law or i want ahearing that they will appear so i can ask them questions about thje code violations they did before and last 2016 but they do not want to talk top me.and they told me if i will file another writ it will just dissmiss and i will pay them all their cost.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need alawyer to assist me inorder or them to entertain the writ if I filed,it took me a long time before until one supervisor judge from their departmnet and one employee and one lawyer and one judge from thei dept.helped me and now,i think thwy will not help me anymore,this was statarted when I asked the previous social worker not to get medical information to the doctor assistant and without my permission he did it and pretend that itold her to talk to them just that day,but she send the notice of action without visitation,then later that she's ready fopr my son assessmnet,she did not follow the code of protective supervision assessmnet,she reason that my son is sleeping,but my son just like hiding under the blanket,the CDSS that time,alawys interrupted me ,that was 2013 then when i ereceived his decisison ,thers no name of my son and having a lot of mistakes,that's the first writ that I won and the ruling is to re assess my son for p[rotective supervision by march 22-2016,i want to be nice to them but they are palaying to be nice to me now they are avoiding me.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 2 days by:
9/21/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. The site asked me to see if I could assist you. Can you tell me the State and County your question pertains to?

Tina, Lawyer