I just joined Just Answer for the 2nd time in many years…

Customer Question
I just joined Just...

I just joined Just Answer for the 2nd time in many years because I will have some divorce questions to ask ( New Mexico) I am under the impression that I will be billed $ 8.00 per month for unlimited questions. Does that apply to legal advice, as well?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New Mexico. I'll be asking for my son

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Papers have been received by my son ( wife delivered the papers) It's crazy.. They were married 7 months, No property, No children & just a Jeep that they purchased together prior to marriage. It's pretty cut & dry but he does have some concerns. Yes, It has been filed but no papers have been turned back into the courthouse yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Don't connect me right this moment. I was just wanting to make sure that New Mexico law will be discussed. Also, That it falls under the $ 8.00 poer Month charge.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/18/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer
Hello. I can get you legal information but we are all end users like you so we do not have access to your account. You would need to contact customer service about any billing issues.
Ok, Thank you!!!! Just Not sure about the info that their rep. gave me. I'll find out &I thank you for your help.
Great. Once you post a question I will respond as soon as I see it and get you the requested information! Thanks