Can you help me with international law. I am in florida but…

Customer Question
Can you help me...

Can you help me with international law. I am in florida but I am having trouble with a a shipment of products that I bought from thailand

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet. We are still wondering weather the shipment of the ingredients we paid for was even real there were documents sent that are bill of lading and organic certificates but we are not sure the shipping company is real or is not fraudulent.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The shipping company name is ***** ***** shipping lines

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
9/18/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 9 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us?