Do you have a lawyer who can write a brief for the Appellate…

Customer Question
Do you have a...

Do you have a lawyer who can write a brief for the Appellate Court in California by 10/11/17? Client has evidentiary material needed! And willingly to pay reasonable legal fees!

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Client now lives in Florida but was a California resident for 2 years...

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not in Appellate Court...All material filed in the lower court...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
9/18/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org orhttp://www.lexmundi.com

Tina, Lawyer