A kennel lost our dog 7/29/17 She has not been found. Tri…

Customer Question
A kennel lost our...

A kennel lost our dog 7/29/17 She has not been found. Tri County Trackers have had 2 of their dogs out to find her and we found a spot that the tracker believes she was killed.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

North Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

We have contacted Catawba County Animal Control, local vets, placed posters (over 100) and searched diligently in the area she has been seen in.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that we are terribly upset and it is affecting my husbands health as he has Pulmonary Fibrosis

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I can assist?

If you receive an email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

Thank you

Is there a specific question with which I can assist?