I don't have a legal question. I just need to know how to…

Customer Question
I don't have a...

I don't have a legal question. I just need to know how to add our lot # to the address on our Social Security Statement which comes out periodically. Our post office official will not deliver without our lot #.,which is lot # 8. So our address is 7788 Road F SE Lot # 8, Othello, WA 99344. This is all we wish to address with the Social Security Office at this time. Can you get me the correct dept. to address this concern. Thank you.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, we have been receiving our Social Security information/increase-decrease notifications, but now our post office will not deliver them without the correct Lot #. I need to know if they have our lot # on file, so we can continue to receive our notifications. Thank you.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, thank you for your assistance.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/18/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

You do this by going by in person to your local social security office or calling their toll free number below.

To change your address, go to My Social Security or call us:

1. 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday.
  2. 1-***-***-****.

Social Security Office Information

Address:STE 212*****br />WENATCHEE, WA 98801

Phone:1-***-***-****

TTY:1-***-***-****

Hours:

Monday9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Tuesday9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Wednesday9:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Thursday9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Friday9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

SaturdayClosed

SundayClosed

This is your local office if you want to do it in person.

Thanks again and thanks for rating 5 stars at top of page.