Okay, eloan used forged documents to file a trust deed on my…

Customer Question
Okay, eloan used forged...

Okay, eloan used forged documents to file a trust deed on my property in 2008. I have just discovered this. I received 145000 that they knew I could not afford to repay (I earn 2300 a month). They then forged the documents and filed the trust deed using my ex husband's information from a previous loan. He did not have the right to convey title as he had signed a quitclaim the month before.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/18/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I can assist?

If you receive an email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.