Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

If you appeal a jury's verdict, and go for the truth again,

Customer Question
if you appeal a jury's...
if you appeal a jury's verdict, and go for the truth again, 2nd time will it have to be a trial by jury,
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Montana
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: only to say we want to appeal, and told it has to wait till sentencing
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: am i charged for asking questions
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
9/18/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

This depends...is this a criminal case or civil case? And what is the nature of the appeal (why do you believe there is a basis to appeal)?

my son was just found guilty of 2 felony charges of molestation based on 4 days of them saying i dont know & i dont remember, and we know he didnt do anything
cant afford your phone call

Can you tell me, what is the reason for the appeal?

forget it, if all your gonna do is ask for money, i dont have any,

I am sorry for the confusion...I was simply asking a question. If you are not able to answer, there is not much I can do

Tina, Lawyer