Ray you helped me before find the form to file a lien

Customer Question
HI Ray you helped me...
HI Ray you helped me before find the form to file a lien avoidance in California.
I filed the lien avoidance forms and a declaration, yet I never got a response. The two weeks have long passed and the creditors did not respond.I called the court and they said I have to ask for the judge to make an order or judgment on my lien avoidance motion. I have looked all over and can't find a thing. How do I do this? I am in Northern California, Santa Rosa court.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/18/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Is this part of a bankruptcy, here is a sample this is as close as I can find you, you can modify the court..

http://www.cacb.uscourts.gov/sites/cacb/files/documents/opinions/LA-13-20865-RK.pdf

I appreciate the chance to help you , let me know if you have more.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

That is an order granted by the judge correct?I'm trying to find out how to get the judge to make an order on my motion to avoid lien. Are you saying I can use that same form?The exact words out of the clerks were you have to file for the judge to make an order on the motion.

Yes it appears the judge wants to grant the motion and sign the order but lacks the order to do so.That should do it .

HI ray how do I submit this form DO I leave it blank for the judge or do I fill it out and let the judge sign it. IT is confusing to me.
Also where can i find a blank form?
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 8 months ago

File it case number ***** names on it otherwise leave blank and let judge fillit out.;

When filing this do I attach the original motion?

I would just to clarify it, cannot hurt..

Happy Holidays and good luck here.