I am looking for a lawyer for granddaughter she is in lock…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a lawyer for granddaughter she is in lock up charged with assault she lives in gaithurburg MD and what can I do

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Maryland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I thank so Iam granddad they tell me what they want me to know

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is this something that will cost a lot and I guess is there a law in Gaithurburg Maryland to take that case ps sorry Iam not a fast tipper as you can see

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/18/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Michael Bradley

are you looking for a criminal attorney in the Gaithersburg MD area?