Can an attorney be sued for gross conflict of interest? Yes,

Customer Question
Can an attorney be...

Can an attorney be sued for gross conflict of interest?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any conflict of interest been documented or proven?

Yes, I have loads of evidence....

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

In fact, the attorney is our company attorney and fighting against me for an ex-employee even though, when the problem commenced I went to see him first in order to resolve the matter but when he brushed me off I got another attorney and suddenly he is representing my opposition

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, the attorney in question has even been paid by my company for this case

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/18/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

What state is this in regards ***** *****?