I had mediation Sept. 12,17,I was hasassed, intimidated and…

Customer Question
I had mediation Sept...

I had mediation Sept. 12,17,I was hasassed, intimidated and treated unlawful by my attorney and the mediator. My attorney would not put down any thing we discussed about before our meeting, he told me to shut up. The mediator said when you to trail you won't get anything close to what your agreeing to now. He told me I was the worst person, I don't even know him. They told me he gets to walk through my house to see what my husband want. I said I will get to walk through his. They said NO WAY.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I need to know what papers to file with the court clerk, the judge has open court to talk to him so I can revoke the mediation agreement they forced me to sign.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I think they go the papers in friday 15,

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I filed with court clerk a Declaration of revoking of consent of Mediation agreement papers. My attorney quit at mediation.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
9/18/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Michael Bradley

what state

what is your specific question

Washington. How many days do I have to roking a mediation.
What forms to I file with the court clerk to see the judge since now I have no attorney.
Are you answering my question?

I would suggest hiring new counsel since that would be in your best interest

I am looking into your forms

What forms?
What forms? You didn't send them. You didn't tell me how many days I have to revoking my mediation?
I knew I needed to get an attorney. But you didn't answer my questions.

can you send what you signed?

You did NOT answer my questions.
RIPE OFF
I'm not sending personal form. How many day to object the agreement?

you apparently do not want to send me what you signed for my review so I am not able to give you an accurate answer

you probably have 10 days to object by doing so in writing

Not sure how to send it.

send it certified and regular mail to all parties that were in the mediation process including the mediator

also send to court as well so it is placed in the file

What forms to file for revoking a agreement?
I did that, what else do I do to see judge in open court ?

these are the forms you need to get to a hearing before the judge

you need to contact the court and request a hearing date on the distribution of assets

I would not do this without securing a new attorney as that is in your best interest

https://www.courts.wa.gov/Forms/documents/FL%20All%20Family%20185%20Notice%20of%20Hearing.pdf

https://www.courts.wa.gov/Forms/documents/FL%20All%20Family%20112%20Proof%20of%20Mailing%20or%20Hand%20Delivery.pdf

https://www.courts.wa.gov/Forms/?fa=forms.contribute&formID=13

Tina, Lawyer