I had a question about taking legal action about my car

Customer Question
I had a question...

I had a question about taking legal action about my car loan

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Tennessee its a 2012 hundai elantra

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have reported numerous complaints to the bank i have even been cursed at by the manager

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have called multiple time they keep telling me its under a repo and noone ever showes they even said someones been buy the house to get it and noone has and they have lied to me and yelled and cused me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/18/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by JustAnswer. If you have requested a phone call with an attorney, your request will post to other experts that do offer this service. When another attorney accepts your request you will get additional instructions.

.

What is your legal question that I can help with?

.

Are you behind on your payments for the vehicle?

.

.

thanks