Well it is a bit of a story, so I will simplify. I may have…

Customer Question
Well it is a...

Well it is a bit of a story, so I will simplify. I may have inebriated downtown last night, cannot locate the car. I have checked all the towing companies and also online to see if any parking tickets had been cited, which there have not been. What steps should I take? Thank you ofr taking the time to review my question-Nate

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not as of yet. I wanted a proessional opinion from somebody qualified, such as ypourself

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
9/18/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 9 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by JustAnswer. If you have requested a phone call with an attorney, your request will post to other experts that do offer this service. When another attorney accepts your request you will get additional instructions.

.

Were you with anyone else?

.

Do you have any type of system on the vehicle like OnStar or a similar option?

.

Do you actually have your keys?

.

Do you know what the last bar you are at was?

.

.

thanks