I was involved in a minor accident that the DPS officer that…

Customer Question
I was involved in...

I was involved in a minor accident that the DPS officer that responded confirmed was not my fault. their insurance company did fix my vehicle.but the rental car i rented while my vehicle was down,the bill came to 738.37 and the insurance company only sent me 150.00.i have not cashed the check. what can I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

AZ. 2006 chevy colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

AZDPS was on scine

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It happend on 05/12/2017

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by JustAnswer. If you have requested a phone call with an attorney, your request will post to other experts that do offer this service. When another attorney accepts your request you will get additional instructions.

.

Have you contacted them and submitted the actual bill to them for reimbursement?

.

If so, what was their response?

.

.

thanks