Please give me the attorney's contact info. I am starting to…

Customer Question
Please give me the attorney's...
Please give me the attorney's contact info. I am starting to build a new house with four stores. I need to convert to condominium.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
The basement and the first floor will be one unit and third and fourth floor will be another unit. So that I can sell them separately..
9/18/2017
Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

*What State are you located in and asking about?

*Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?

Location: Philadelphia PA.
purpose to hire an attorney:
1. Current we are allowed to build two family units in a single lot
2. The building permit issued, according to blue print, the basement and the first floor is one unit and 2nd and third floor is another unit.
3. It is legal in Philadelphia to convert it into two condominium, but need documentation.
4. I need to hire an attorney who has done such works before, to complete this paper work.

We are not permitted to represent Just Answer's customers; but this link may help you find a lawyer in your area that can assist you.

Did this answer your question?

Please Note:

(1) This information is for educational purposes only and it may not reflect current legal developments for your specific jurisdiction. It is not guaranteed to be correct or complete and you should not act or fail to act based on this information alone. This and all other Just Answer disclaimers also apply to any telephone communications we may have.

(2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours.

(3) When we are done, please assign a feedback rating. Thank you for using Just Answer.