I was served with a pto by one county that was supposed to…

Customer Question
Hey! I was served...

Hey! I was served with a pto by one county that was supposed to come from another county. The paper has no notary. Is this paper legal

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

My wife mother put her up to filing this restraining things but other than that no.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My wife suffering from a mental illness. She wants to drop it but her mom is keeping us apart. They filed something to where I can't go around our 5 month daughter

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/17/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.