I live in a trailor park in California n we just got a 7 day…

Customer Question
I live in a...

I live in a trailor park in California n we just got a 7 day notice n everything in it is all accusations n none of it is right n they talk about my family when someone new moves in they tell them to stay away from us n they talk about my son n he's 14

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the mobile home?

California n it is a 1969 but recently started remodeling it

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What do you mean

Lawyer's Assistant: What confuses you?

A lawyer from our town gave it to me n my mom but he didn't sign it it just was blank but all the accusations are on it n I'm just asking how can the management make up things to give us a seven day notice

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My mom sued this trailor park three times n won

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/17/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.