My daughter and boyfriend moved into a house. The landlords…

Customer Question
My daughter and boyfriend...

My daughter and boyfriend moved into a house. The landlords refuse to give notice of entry that is reasonable and in some cases it is only minutes. They claim their attorney said if they want to work in the yard they do not have to get any permission, they can come and go whenever they please.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

City of kalamazoo, Michigan.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I asked my daughter to keep a log which she has. They have not reported to any city agency.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just how can they get the landlords to be civil and not just pop-in whenever they want.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/17/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 11 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good evening. What exactly is the landlord doing? What needs to be done that they need to enter the property?