How does it take to review 2500 pages of medical records to…

Customer Question
How long does it...

How long does it take to review 2500 pages of medical records to see if you have a wrongful death case Please?

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

Indiana and yes I have records

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet an attorney has had the records for 2 months and I cannot get any answers from the law firm

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am just desperate for some kind of answer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/17/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

If you receive a notice or email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the notice or email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

Does the attorney have all the records for that time period or are you still try to collect all the medical records?

can you just answer my question

I'm sorry I can't answer your question without knowing the answer to my question. Since you are not willing to answer it I'll opt out and let someone else assist you.