I was caught speeding 70 in a 35 on a back road in the

Customer Question
I was caught speeding...

I was caught speeding 70 in a 35 on a back road in the Indian Reservation in Arizona. I received a ticket for Criminal Driving Offense. I went to my date with the Judge and pleaded Innocent. Three days later I received a phone call from the Judge assistant telling me the Judge vacated my Judgement for the ticket. What does that mean?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ariozna

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Just the hearing for my plea is all that happened

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
9/17/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 9 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. When you entered a plea of not guilty, was a new court date set or did you have a trial that day?