I'm looking at background check and under judgement /Leon…

Customer Question
Hi I'm looking at...

Hi I'm looking at background check and under judgement /Leon TMSID appeared. What is this

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Oregon

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Misspelled word judgement/ lein1
9/17/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Have you gone to the court where this alleged judgment is filed yet?

No, I was looking into background of. Mr Andrew

Thank you for your reply.

This is an abbreviation for a creditor who has a judgment and the only way to know what it is specifically would be you have to go to the clerk of court's office or you need to contact that clerk of court's office where the judgment was filed and they have to actually look in the court file to give you the full name of the judgment creditor.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.