I wrote a question I dis not get any answer however I was…

Customer Question
I wrote a question...

I wrote a question I dis not get any answer however I was charged $47. by pay pal. I am still interested in getting an answer I am a teacher in Miami FL

Lawyer's Assistant: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I just told you Miami FL

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes everything have been filed and reported

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have not been able to have my case reviewed,this year other years it has been dismissed without any investigation by any of the School authorities

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/17/2017
Lawyer: Pheobe Clark, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Pheobe Clark
Pheobe Clark, Lawyer

Thank you for sharing your concern. Upon review, it appears that your original question pertained to you being given unfavorable assignments as a surplus teacher. There appeared to be civil rights concerns such as failure to accommodate. And there were some concerns about your attorney, and you asked for referrals.

The florida bar should have an attorney referral service to refer you to some civil rights attorneys who may represent you on a contingency basis where no money would be due upfront. Also the legal aid service in your area may also be able to refer you to a civil rights attorney that is known in your area. I also saw where you said the EEOC held your case for 2 years. After 180 days have passed, you have the right to request a "Right to Sue" letter and retain an attorney to file a lawsuit on your behalf.

Again, I did not see the complete thread of your original question, but I hope this provides more guidance on the issue. if this provides an adequate response, I hope that you will provide me a positive rating.