I have been getting chances to play games in order to to be…

Customer Question
Hi I have been...

Hi I have been getting chances to play games in order to to be able to also enter the BIG ONE I guess. But I have not been getting a fair shake because when the game page says continue ,the next page will not come in . It has come up 6x's already saying WHOOPS Something is wrong with our page Sorry. And other one's have done this too! I feel that I am not getting a fair chance then for the Highest winning Chance. I think you should owe me some kind of a monetary prize of high value due to the lack of fair Gaming online status. I don't mean to be mean. But I don't know if I Truly could have won the High Prize< Thx Nancee Anduza

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when exactly were you notified?

Oh Sorry .Im in California and I have been notified of the Whoops Page since about 2 hours ago and it's about 7 pm here and I need to hit the hay in about 2 hours . So I don't know if I will be able to play the last few chance games to keep my chances as high as anyone else, Since the Lotto Spin the Big one I think will be later on.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I'm trying to but that's the point I couldn't get to anyone but you.! Sorry

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I just want this company to be fair Thx for your help!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
I have been sitting here for about 2hours online. A Lawyer? was supposedly looking into my situation with the Publishers Clearing House Gaming online people but I just saw a little circle with a couple posing in it . and it said Micheal ? is looking into your questions and will be with you soon. It is now 2 hours later. and the gaming site is going to show people who have won before I get a chance to use my game pieces to be eligible for a FAIR Gaming WIN!! But I can't do that now because I don't know what is going on !! I am seriously asking for a substancial amount to reimburse me for an unfair gaming plays! Because also the whoops page for the first game I was unable to play and also the next game that I didn't even get to see . I also believe there was other GAMES that could have given me a much better chance to have more numbers to a BIG POSSIBLE PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE MILLION DOLLAR WIN! You may be rolling your eyes right now but someone has to win ! So why not me? But then I just saw this note that POPPED UP saying someone is reviewing your question and you will get n E-Mail response or text message often in 10 minutes or less (it came in this site 2 1/2 hours later) then it said and always within a DAY!!! I am getting off now and my Gaming and Possible Winning numbers have past . Plz Help me get the money I deserve. I am asking for 500,000 Dollars for Unfair Gaming and In California I think that is a big Deal. But plus No One when I tried to get to them to ask what I should do -had No way to get a hold of them. I was taken to you though which I thought was Them! I appreciate your Help! I don't though want to be in a Membership with your Company Though ! I would like a reimbursement Plz . Thank You Regards ***** P.S I would like to be called though 1(###) ###-####Calif. time.
I forgot to add that when I got the WhOOPS SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH OUR PAGE (it did say we will take care of it soon !) But it was like that the rest of the time I was on their site . And I even came back later and it was still On The WHOOPS Something is Wrong ! So there was no way to play to the end for my fair chance to try and win the HIGH WIN Chance for ONE MILLION DOLLARS! This is why I ask for the amount I ask for, Well I will finally stop . If you could call me to talk about this I would appreciate it. Thx for your time
9/17/2017
Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 8 months ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Tina, Lawyer