If I sold a vehicle to a friend and we both agreed on

Customer Question
If I sold a...

If I sold a vehicle to a friend and we both agreed on payments fo the resti also did not do a contract going by trust for him to pay the remaining 700.00

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No he has not paid me in the last two months

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I do not thinks so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/17/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I can assist?

Also, have you transferred title out of your name?

If you receive an email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.