Please only answer if you are practicing law in WA state.!!!

Customer Question
I delivered an anti-harrassment petition...
Please only answer if you are practicing law in WA state.!!! I delivered an anti-harrassment petition to Whatcom county court.
After the respondent was served with the court papers for the hearing, I noticed I had misspelled the last name, instead of Stewart I had written in all documents, including attachments, Stuart.What do I need to do, so the responsent cannot say "its not me" mentioned in the petition.It was the right person though that was served with the papers
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/16/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Please understand, you have been waiting for such a long time because we do not have any experts in WA, but we have many family attorneys who could likely answer your question for you if you would like.