I already enrolled,but had another question. This is

Customer Question
I already enrolled,but had...

I already enrolled,but had another question. This is concerning Community Credit Co collateral assigment . They are located in Des Monies IA. I wonder If another Charles Untiedt which is where my husbands family orginated from. My Charles Untiedt never lived in Iowa.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

Wisconsin

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Principal Life will not pay out death benefits until this is resolved. I need to

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need help getting to the bottom of this, This credit Company must have all information on file for address ss# ***** on this collateral assigment

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/16/2017
Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

I have read your intro above; but it appears some words and sentences are missing. So, I am not understanding what happened and what your specific legal question is. Could you please retype the information and question again so we can better assist you?