Ive been having problems with amazon lately..... is possible…

Customer Question
Ive been having problems...

Ive been having problems with amazon lately..... is possible for me to sue them ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Well i had ordered a $3600 watch from amazon ..... the ad said it was new..... they sent me a preowned watch

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Ite regarding that The watch

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/16/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Did Amazon offer to refund your price and take the watch back or send you a new replacement?