I have a question about special education lawsuits. I am…

Customer Question
Hello, I have a question...
Hello, I have a question about special education lawsuits. I am studding school psychology major and I am very new to the field. I would like to make my decision if this career is good for me and I can deal with lawsuits.For example: I was told that as school psychologist needs to come in to an agreement with the team (teachers, etc). And, sometimes it is impossible to change people's mind and to make them accept that a child needs a special service. Therefore, they don't get to an agreement. However by law, the team need to agree to a decision and sign the plan. Now, I was told that school psychologist is stuck in the situation. Because of this situation: She needs to sign the plan , because everyone needs to sign the IEP. And at the same time, if she signs a plan that does not provide the service that the child needs, she will face legal consequences. On the other hand, if she does not sign it, it is against the law (That was what I am told) So my perception of the situation is that, as a future school psychologist I am going to tolerate a huge burden and pressure. Because anyway, I will have to do against the law. At the same time it is nor possible to change the teacher's ideas. Therefore, I can say that I will get punished for not being able to change their opinion.
My question is: Is this scenario real and will usually happen? thank you
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
9/16/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Michael Bradley

I will answer and opt out

I answered this very similar question and spend quite a bit of time with you

you rated and the immediately had your money refunded

It appears that this is your pattern

I hope any other expert sees this and does not waste their valuable time

I am not re posting anything Sr!
Second! How do you know if I really got my answers. Third, It is normal to get always second opinion! please don't be rude
I looked at ypur question history. You have countless questions that you have accepted answers and then asked for a refund. It was not just me but many others. You thanked me for my answer and gave positive rating and asked for a refund immediately after. If you wanted a second opinion there is an option for that without asking for a refund.
Saying thank you is a manner . And I did rate you good . But me seeking my exact answer is very personal thing . You don't have to argue with me
I'm not going to continue this discussion .
I am not trying to argue at all. However, I'm going to let the other experts know that you have a history of seeking refunds. I already acknowledged that you gave me a highly rated answer. However, it really doesn't mean much when you refund your money back and the work I did goes unpaid for. I looked at your history and that is what you seem to do all the time. I have no problems giving you advice however I should be able to be compensated for my time. It's that simple
Go tell them ! You will just put yourself in a bad reputation .
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

I am a different Attorney and it would be my pleasure to work you. Unfortunately you have a history of working with an Attorney and refunding your payment.

The Attorneys take time to work with you and provide information. We act in good faith. It is paid faith to accept assistance and refund the payment.